February 22, 2018
- The East Coast Sales Manager, reporting to VP Sales & Marketing, is responsible for growing the sales revenues across the entire east coast territory while working closely with the divisional sales managers and customer service teams; will manage existing customer accounts and meet with new prospects, as well as develop sales strategies to drive new business opportunities.
- This positon requires a technical knowledge of the semiconductor packaging market, but will also interface with military, medical, and biopharma customers as well. Must have the ability to understand customer applications, articulate technology, and position the company products in order to identify and satisfy customer requirements.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational and computer skills, able to effectively present to audiences of all sizes, and successfully manage all stages of the sales cycle in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Position requires working from a home office with minimal supervision. Responsibilities include submitting trip reports and weekly activity reports, generating sales forecasts, performing competitive analysis and market evaluations, travel within the domestic territory as well as defined trips to the corporate factories and relevant industry tradeshows.
- BSBA or Technical Degree.
Associate: Myrna D. Parkin