October 17, 2017
Location: Boise, ID
- Act as the global account manager and the key person for all Micron related issues. This position reports to the President. Manage all Micron related activity from all aspects including:
- Effectively sell existing products to all Micron fabs globally.
- Map and profile the Micron account in detail.
- Build relationship and trust with key figureheads in Micron.
- Identify and lead penetration efforts with new products in order to increase market share.
- Characterize and define Micron roadmap requirements and plan how to accommodate those needs using the company’s technology and products.
- Act as a key interface towards the company’s R&D and product groups in defining Micron needs and drive towards accommodating those needs.
- Understand and articulate strategic directions and affect the technological strategy of the company accordingly.
- Drive, manage and leverage the application and field support organization to strengthen position and customer loyalty.
- Coordinate the sales cycle with the sales and business people of business partners where integrated metrology solutions are being sold.
- Utilize extensive memory manufacturing process know-how to help define areas for focus and differentiation.
- Successfully create and drive several penetration efforts into the Micron account in the areas of Optical CD and X-Ray Metrology.
- Position company as a key metrology supplier for relevant areas in the fab.
- Characterize Micron’s specific needs per application and drive development efforts to cater for those needs.
- Find means to differentiate against competition at the Micron account.
- Learn and develop relationships at all levels at Micron to drive the business therein in the most effective way.
- Utilize Micron process understanding to position product offering in a competitive way alongside business partners.
- Build a basis for new joint projects, sales activity and other cooperation in future.
- Identify and lead new development efforts in furtherance of the product performance envelope.
- Liaise with all levels, technical and non-technical.
- Direct communication with all levels of staff, especially technical staff.
- Represent company’s technical expertise in joint projects.
- Gather, analyze and report all information in regards to process trends and conditions.
- Capture all opportunities.
- Report to Sales organization any activity that might have commercial potential.
- Map Micron organization and all fabs.
- Gather and report any information in regards to company’s competitor.
Associate: Myrna D. Parkin