February 11, 2019
Location: Boulder, CO
Our client is a global leader for micro-contamination monitoring equipment improving the performance of clean manufactures in the semiconductor and pharmaceutical markets. This position reports to VP/GM of Electronics Division.
- Manage assigned product lines and related investment delivering organizational growth and profitability goals.
- Ensure production planning efforts are accurately forecasted and staged.
- Lead and routinely perform formal voice of customer and product road-mapping initiatives.
- Develop/validate business plans and requirements documents to justify and guide R&D efforts.
- Maintain clear understanding of competitive space and each products value proposition.
- Responsible for the creation and deployment of technical marketing, sales information and collateral to field personnel and customers.
- Provide expert guidance to customers and global sales channel of correct equipment to meet their application and process needs.
- Ensure optimal product lifecycle management of new and pre-existing products.
- Collaborate with a variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, manufacturing and operations related to product management, sustaining engineering and order fulfillment.
- Author/co-author technical articles related to assigned products with technologists or customers.
- Maintain customer communications and contacts thru online CRM system.
- Ensure product collateral and sales materials are accurate and timely.
- Work with Marcom on collateral and tradeshows related to product line.
- Require some domestic and international travel (25%-50%).
- Administer and comply with all EH&S policy, procedures as set forth by Federal, State and company directives.
BS degree in Engineering or the sciences; an advanced degree or MBA is a plus.
8 or more years of experience marketing instrumentation or equipment to the semiconductor industry.
- Strong understanding of semiconductor materials, device production and process challenges.
Specific knowledge of semiconductor yield drivers, process gasses, chemistries or production environments is desirable.
Has demonstrated marketing and/or business skills, including market assessments, prospecting, business development and customer management.
Associate: Myrna D. Parkin